Adopt One! Challenge
- 12 Questions Empowered Patients Should Ask When Looking For A New Physician...Are You Ready?
- The Fastest Way To Disempower, De-Activate, and Disengage Any Patient
- Patient Engagement White Paper
- Patient Portals – What Do Patients Really Think About Them?
- What Kinds Of “Patient Experiences” Are Occurring In Your Doctors' Offices?
- Anticipatory Guidance From Primary Care Physicians Could Prevent Falls Among Seniors
- First Principle of Patient Engagement & Patient Portals– Be “Relevant” From The Patient’s Perspective
- Where Does The Patient's Responsibility For Their Health Begin? Do We Know?
- Five Myths About Empowered Patients Or E-Patients
- What Are Your Personal Health Goals? Have You Ever Shared Them With Your Doctor? Has Your Doctor Ever Asked You What Yours Are?
- Effective Communications Between Physicians And Patients Is Not Optional…And Cannot Be Delegated Away
- Patient Nonadherence – A Rational Reaction To Sub-Optimal Physician-Patient Communication
- The Secret To Patient Engagement – More Engaging Physicians And Health IT
- Interview With Stephen Wilkins, Author Of Mind The Gap Blog
- Patient-Centered Physicians Have Lower Diagnostic Testing Costs