Adopt One! Challenge
- Is The CEO Of The Cleveland Clinic Serious When He Says "No More Passive Patients"?
- The 10 Commandments of Patient Engagement
- Can Long-Term Physician-Patient Relationships Be Bad For Your Health?
- The Fastest Way To Disempower, De-Activate, and Disengage Any Patient
- What Are Your Personal Health Goals? Have You Ever Shared Them With Your Doctor? Has Your Doctor Ever Asked You What Yours Are?
- Patient Non-Adherence (Like Engagement) Is A Physician-Patient Communication Challenge - Not A Health Information Technology Challenge
- Why It's So Important For Physicians To Listen - The Patient’s Perspective
- Want to Change Patient Health Behavior? Change How You Talk To Your Patients
- If Evidence Really Mattered, Physicians Would Be More Empathetic With Patients
- Patient Portals – What Do Patients Really Think About Them?
- Effective Communications Between Physicians And Patients Is Not Optional…And Cannot Be Delegated Away
- Patient Nonadherence – A Rational Reaction To Sub-Optimal Physician-Patient Communication
- The Secret To Patient Engagement – More Engaging Physicians And Health IT
- Interview With Stephen Wilkins, Author Of Mind The Gap Blog
- Patient-Centered Physicians Have Lower Diagnostic Testing Costs