Adopt One! Challenge
- Why It's So Important For Physicians To Listen - The Patient’s Perspective
- Can Long-Term Physician-Patient Relationships Be Bad For Your Health?
- Want to Change Patient Health Behavior? Change How You Talk To Your Patients
- What Kinds Of “Patient Experiences” Are Occurring In Your Doctors' Offices?
- 12 Questions Empowered Patients Should Ask When Looking For A New Physician...Are You Ready?
- What Are Your Personal Health Goals? Have You Ever Shared Them With Your Doctor? Has Your Doctor Ever Asked You What Yours Are?
- Three Reasons Why Doctors Need To Spend More Time Talking and Listening To Their Patients
- Patient Engagement Is A Physician-Patient Communication Challenge...Not A Health Information Technology Challenge
- About - The Blog & My Company
- Effective Communications Between Physicians And Patients Is Not Optional…And Cannot Be Delegated Away
- Patient Nonadherence – A Rational Reaction To Sub-Optimal Physician-Patient Communication
- The Secret To Patient Engagement – More Engaging Physicians And Health IT
- Interview With Stephen Wilkins, Author Of Mind The Gap Blog
- Patient-Centered Physicians Have Lower Diagnostic Testing Costs