[tweetmeme source=”Healthmessaging” only_single=false]I am a big fan of Infographics. They are a great for turning otherwise complex data into practical information. Here’s an Infographic I built to describe the “disconnect” that often occurs between physicians and patients and the impact of adherence.
- We Stop Being A "Person" And Become A "Patient" When We Do This ...
- Is Trying To “Convince” People To Use Health Apps They Don’t Want The Right Approach To Patient Engagement?
- Patient Engagement & Health IT - Disillusionment Sets In Poll Shows
- Listen To Your Patient And They Will Tell You The Problem - A True Story
- Effective Communications Between Physicians And Patients Is Not Optional…And Cannot Be Delegated Away
- Patient Nonadherence - A Rational Reaction To Sub-Optimal Physician-Patient Communication
- The Secret To Patient Engagement - More Engaging Physicians And Health IT
- Interview With Stephen Wilkins, Author Of Mind The Gap Blog
- Patient-Centered Physicians Have Lower Diagnostic Testing Costs
- What Makes A Good Doctor...And Can We Measure It?
Join 4,185 other followers